Monday, April 19, 2010

I've stumbled across a secret love affair.

Last night, I walked down to the mini-mart down the block for a 2AM cigarette run. On my way back to my place, there was a man and a woman standing behind a car like they didn't want to be seen. These two, I'm sure are in a love affair because they quickly parted ways when they noticed me approaching and like myself, they couldn't be up to any good at that time of the night. Anyways, the woman started walking swiftly, but in the direction of my apartment. Luckily, I was smoking a cigarette and didn't proceed to enter my building because it turns out that she lives in it. Not only that, since she took the elevator up to the fourth floor, so she lives right next to me. So, here are the things I know about this woman:

  1. She's having an affair.
  2. She has to be in her thirties or forties. I didn't get a good look at her, but I was able to tell by her haircut.
  3. There are only three units on my floor, mine, the one right next to mine where a new dude moved in two weeks ago, and another one that I've never seen anyone go into. She probably lives in the third one. However, I know that the new guy is a cab driver and I really hope that she's married to him and having an affair because that would mean some crazy drama going on next door.

I'll be trying to keep you updated on what happens with this, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to find anything out. Especially since I don't want to look crazy and I've lived here 8 months and have never seen that woman my whole time here.

No comments:

Post a Comment