Sunday, April 11, 2010

I watched Clash of the Titans.

I saw it this weekend at the CGV in the Technomart at Sindorim, which is a badass place by the way. I don't really watch many movies, but watching them in Korea is sort of fun. The seats are assigned, which is really weird, but the theaters are all really nice.

To be honest, the movie sort of sucked. I kept thinking Beowulf in my head the whole time. The plot line was really predictable, but it's okay for what it's worth. I don't want to spoil it for anybody who plans on watching it, but did anyone else think that the gods on Olympus were funny looking. I mean, all their shit was bedazzled. I watched the movie in 3D too. I'm not sure if I'm entirely sold on the 3D craze yet, but that's an entirely different story. It's a neat idea. The funny was that the subtitles were in 3D, so I had Hangul right in my face the whole entire movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment