Tuesday, April 20, 2010

LSD Bikes

I went with my friend to look for bikes after work today in my neighborhood since there's about four bike shops within walking distance from my place. Well, we went to all of them and didn't find anything he liked. It makes sense too, since the choices are all really limited. At most shops you can find foldable bikes and cruisers for about 200,000 won or less, mountain bikes in the same price range, or a road bike that's over 500,000 won. I haven't even seen a BMX since I've been here. Anyway, the only money that you're going to see me spending on bikes now is if I decide to drop a GRIP of cash on a fixed gear or if I just decide to convert the road bike I have now. I've asked a few Korean guys where they get all their shit and they mentioned this shop. I haven't gone to check out their store in person, but it looks like the have a decent selection online. The only other places I know that you can get some fixed gear shit is near Hongdae, but it's not like that I'm looking too hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment