Monday, April 19, 2010

How to use Twitter in Korea

I didn't join the Twitter bandwagon when I was back home. I just never felt an urge too. However, since I decided to start taking this blogging shit seriously, I figured that I might as well. One of the problems was, that I couldn't update my twitter from my phone, which is one of the coolest things about it. This problem was solved when my buddy Chris told me about HanTweet. Since Internet capabilities are just way too fucking expensive, HanTweet is the only real option left if you want to tweet with your phone. It's an app that you register for and it gives you a number that you can text. It'll then take your text message and post it on your twitter. It works really well and I've never had a problem with it. I would make a guide for everyone to use, but there's already a really comprehensive one here.

No comments:

Post a Comment