Thursday, April 1, 2010

That's some bullshit.

My co-teacher asked me for the key to the office at the beginning of the semester to make copies for everyone. She never gave me back my key, which isn't usually a problem since I'm the last one to get to work and I'm usually not the last person to leave. However, since I wasn't in my office today because I was getting a Korean lesson from a co-worker, my co-teacher left and locked the door, leaving me stranded. This isn't usually a problem since I don't really bring anything to work, but today I left my cell phone on my desk so now I'm stuck without a cell phone for the night. That's not a huge issue either, since I can't make outgoing phone calls from my phone because they're mailing me another phone. The big problem was that because I didn't have my phone to look at, I didn't realize that the clock in the office I was sitting in was off. So I ended up staying at my school for a whole extra hour and that's some bullshit right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment