Friday, April 2, 2010

My cellphone sucks.

So, the Korean government made it so foreigners had to get cell phones under their own name. Since the cellphone I got was part of a group account, this means that I have to get a new cell phone. Luckily though, I'm being provided with a new one from my cell phone provider. I'll be having the same number and everything. The downside is that they never received some documents that I had to send in. I managed to get that all sorted out, but I have no idea when they are going to send me my new phone. Currently, my phone can't make outgoing calls or send text messages. I can receive them just fine though, but it's now the weekend and it's going to be so much tougher. I sort of feel like this is how tonight's going to go down:

  1. I get to the place where we're supposed to be a few minutes late and they call me to tell me to meet them somewhere.
  2. I can't find the place they're at and I'm forced to make a call from a pay phone.
  3. I eventually meet up with everyone after they all get annoyed by me trying to figure out where they are.
  4. We all proceed to get really drunk and go to a club.
  5. I get separated from my friends in a club because I'm making out with some super-hot chick.
  6. They decide to leave the club but I miss all their calls because I'm still making out with the hot chick.
  7. Super hot chick leaves the club with her boyfriend.
  8. I look at my phone and see all the missed calls.
  9. I realize that everyone went home and I'm stranded in Seoul and forced to take a cab home by myself all the way to Incheon.
  10. I wake up the next morning and realize that I left my phone in the cab.

I'm about 90% sure that tonight's going to turn out just like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment