Wednesday, April 14, 2010

formspring.me

Can I have your kidney?

  • If this is Laura, then yes, you can have my kidney. If you're anyone else, then sorry, it's reserved for Laura.

Fievel Goes West or Land Before Time?

  • Land Before Time, hands down. I don't even know why you bothered asking.

Did we say anything about muthafuckin Songdo?

  • Nah, we don't even need to say anything. Motha fuckas already know.

Does it bother you that you seem to be getting increasingly random/nonsensical questions? Would you prefer if people were asking real questions about you, or are these just as fun?

  • The questions themselves don't really bother me. It was bothersome having my blog cluttered with all these questions. I even deleted some yesterday because I didn't think they were worth posting. I feel bad about it now, because I realized that I can just make a post answering all the questions like this one. So for now on, they'll all be answered in one post just like this. Questions will be answered weekly or bi-weekly depending on how many questions I get.

Ask away.

No comments:

Post a Comment